Work in Denmark
Work in Denmark is a public employment service for highly qualified international candidates looking for a job in Denmark.
Located at the International Citizen Service West in the center of Aarhus, WorkinDenmark can help you:
- Get a realistic view of your jon opportunities
- write a short and effective cover letter and CV targeted towards Danish employers.
- Make sure that your CV and cover letter is visible to potential Danish employers.
WorkinDenmark also offers free of charge job seminars, covering e.g.:
- What is important to Danish employers?
- Motivation letter, CV and job interview
- Tips for your job search - how to improve your opportunities in Denmark?
Find the address and office hours of WorkinDenmark and a wide range of information for your jobsearch at WorkinDenmark's website: