The international employment unit, Jobcenter Aarhus
We can provide guidance and support in your job search through:
- Helping you build strong CV’s and cover letters for both solicited and unsolicited applications.
- Providing job interview coaching.
- Helping you to better understand the process of networking in Denmark e.g. using LinkedIn and coffee meetings effectively.
- Competency mapping.
- Offering a wide range of free webinars and workshops that provide tips, tricks, and guidance on how to get closer to finding a job in Denmark.
- Providing sparring and feedback on your individual concerns in relation to your job search.
Did you come to Denmark because your partner got a job?
We are also working closely with the 11 other municipalities within Business Region Aarhus on a special initiative that supports accompanying partners to international specialist workers in their job search process.
This inter-municipal collaboration makes the job market 12 times as big, encouraging jobseekers to broaden their job search throughout the East Jutland region.
You can read more about the Business Region Aarhus Initiative for Accompanying Partners in the PDF below.
If you would like to find out more about the ways in which we can help you in your job search journey, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to:
Please remember to include your telephone number in the message, so that we can easily contact you.
We look forward to hearing from you!