Websites and jobbanks
www.workindenmark.dk is the official Danish website for international recruitement. The site offers information on how to find a relevant job, how to write an application, what to do in a job interview, etc. The site also has a job and CV bank. Work in Denmark also has an office at the International Citizen Service West at the river in Aarhus. Find their contact information on their website.
www.jobbank.dk and its university specific subsites. Here you can find student jobs, internships, and full-time positions. On the bottom of the page you can find a link to your university's job bank. Universities usually post campus jobs here. If you speak Danish use the Danish site as they will have more openings.
Other job sites:
- www.stepstone.dk/en(only in Danish)
- www.randstad.dk(only in Danish)
- it-jobbank.dk (IT-jobs) (only in Danish)
- www.adecco.dk (temporary positions)
https://jobbank.au.dk/da/ is Aarhus University's job- and project bank for students and graduates.
Job search services
Work in Denmark is a public employment service for highly qualified international candidates looking for a job in Denmark.
Located at the International Citizen Service West in the center of Aarhus, WorkinDenmark can help you:
- Get a realistic view of your jon opportunities
- write a short and effective cover letter and CV targeted towards Danish employers.
- Make sure that your CV and cover letter is visible to potential Danish employers.
WorkinDenmark also offers free of charge job seminars, covering e.g.:
- What is important to Danish employers?
- Motivation letter, CV and job interview
- Tips for your job search - how to improve your opportunities in Denmark?
Find the address and office hours of WorkinDenmark and a wide range of information for your jobsearch at WorkinDenmark's website:
The International Employment Unit, Aarhus Jobcenter
Are you an International looking for a Job?
If you are an international jobseeker who is:
- Living in Aarhus as an accompanying partner to an international specialist worker; highly educated International job seeker, or repat.
- Not receiving benefits from an unemployment fund (A-kasse), or social security payments.
Then you may be entitled to assistance from the International Employment Unit of the City of Aarhus.
We are part of the Business Region Aarhus Program for Accompanying Partners to specialist workers, which seeks to help international accompanying spouses partners on their way into the Danish job market.
Read more about Business Region Aarhus Program for Accompanying Partners
If you would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to hearing from you.