Step 2: Appear in person at Dokk1 to complete your registrations
After you have applied online for a CPR number and booked an appointment, you need to appear in person at Dokk1 to complete your registration.
Please make sure you bring all required documents listed below. Make sure that documents are clearly legible. You must bring the documents with you as we are not able to print or copy documents for you.
1. Valid passport (must include your place of birth)
2. Residence permit (all pages)
3. Proof of your address in Denmark: rental contract (all pages) or a housing offer with your Danish address and your name
4. Print or photo of your receipt from the online CPR registration (we will need the receipt number to fin the data you have provided online)
5. Documentation of your Nordic social security number if you are moving to Denmark from another Nordic country.
6. If applicable: marriage certificate, divorce certificate, death certificate (widow(er)), childrens’ birth certificates (only if your child is accompanying you). Documents on legal custody, if you are not married to your child's other parent (only if your child is accompanying you).
Hack Kampmanns Plads 2
8000 Aarhus C