Step 2: Appear in person at Dokk1 to complete your registrations
After you have applied online for a CPR number and booked an appointment, you need to appear in person at Dokk1 to complete your registration.
Please make sure you bring all required documents listed below. Make sure that all documents are clearly legible. You must bring the documents with you as we are not able to print or copy documents for you.
- Passport / national identity card
- Proof of your address in Denmark: rental contract (all pages) or a housing offer with Danish address and your name
- Documentation of your Nordic social security number. For citizens from the Faroe Islands: your card containing your p-number (persontalsnummer)
- Print or photo of your receipt from the online CPR registration (we will need the receipt number to find the data you have provided online)
- If applicable: marriage certificate, divorce certificate, death certificate (widow(er)), childrens’ birth certificates (only if your child is accmpanying you). Documents on legal custody, if you are not married to your child's other parent (only if your child is accompanying you).
Hack Kampmanns Plads 2
8000 Aarhus C