Both international citizens and companies hiring foreign employees can get guidance from Work in Denmark at the ICS West.
WorkinDenmark provides international jobseekers and Danish employers with the information, guidance and tools to find each other.
Workindenmark is a public employment service for highly qualified international candidates looking for a job in Denmark, and Danish companies searching for talented foreign candidates. Workindenmark is part of the Danish Ministry of Employment and member of European Employment Service (EURES).
WorkinDenmark offers guidance :
- on work and living conditions in Denmark such as health insurance, unimployment insurance, residence, pension, driving license, driving a foreign vehicle in Denmark, child care, family benefits, Danish lessons, banking etc.
- on residence and work permits for workers, jobseekers, students and internationals who want to start a company in Denmark.
- on recognition of foreign qualifications and certificates
- to Danish companies seekinginformation on rules and regulations regarding the employment of foreign citizens (residence and work permits, tax registration and CPR-registration)
- to foreign companies, seeking information on stations in Denmark.