If you already have a CPR number
If you already have an administrative CPR number / a tax number, or have previously had a CPR number you must book an appointment to show up in person at Citizen Service (Borgerservice) to register your address and entry to Denmark.
You must bring the following documents:
- Residence permit (non-EU/EEA-citizens)
- EU residence document (EU/EEA-citizens). The date for when your EU residence document was issued must not be more than six months ago.
- Proof of your social security number from your home country (Nordic Citizens)
- Passport or national ID with photo (must include your place of birth)
- Proof of your address in Denmark e.g. a rental contract
- Marriage certificate, if you are married - even if your partner is not accompanying you
- Divorce certificate, if you are divorced
- Death certificate, if you are a widow(er)
- Birth certificate for any accompanying child under 18
- Documents concerning legal custody, if you are not married to your child's other parent.
- The entry form below (fill in the form before appearing at Citizen Service)
Your documents must be in Danish, English or German.