At the recycling stations you will find different containers for different kinds of waste. There will be signs and staff at the recycling stations to guide you on how to sort your waste.
You will also find:
1. A REUSE container to donate items that can be reused by others:
- Furniture and lamps
- Kitchen tools
- Kitchen machines (no refrigirators, dishwashers or the likes)
- Bags and suitcases
- Garden and construction items
When you donate items at the REUSE container they will be collected and displayed at the special REUSE recycling station so that others may take over your items.
2. A container where you can donate items to charity. The items will be sold in charity shops and at flea markets:
- Flatscreen TVs
- All items for children
- Records and recordplayers
- Utility items for the home
Find more information about opening hours, locations and how to sort your waste through the link below (in Danish):