Going to the dentist (adults)
You only pay for 60% of your dental appointment and treatment while the remaining 40% will already have been deducted (covered by state subsidy) from your dental bill.
Remember to bring along your yellow health insurance card (sundhedskort) when you visit your dentist.
You can book an appointment with your dentist either by calling or by booking an appointment online.
Find a dentist
You can find a dentist or a dental clinic near you by using the following link to the website of the Dentist Association (Tandlægeforeningen). Type in your address, city, or postal code to find a dentist near you.