How much you will have to pay depends on how much you consume. Your home is equipped with meters which record your consumption. You can read the meters yourself and report the readings to the utility companies.


Who supplies electricity, water and heating?

Electricity is supplied by a private electricity company, whereas heating may be supplied by either a municipal or private heating plant. Large housing estates may have their own heating plants. If you own your own home, you will normally pay your water bill together with your property tax.

When moving

When moving, you must remember to read your district heating and water meters and report the readings.